Welcome to Blaauwbosch
We have a few rules for you to follow:
1. Enjoy your stay with us, this is not a request it’s compulsory!
2. Please leave the property as you expect to find it… we don’t have a Lizzy or an Emily to clean up after you
3. Water in our area and in fact our country is a scarce and valuable resource please use it sparingly!
4. Please report any oopsie’s to management… this saves the next people from complaining
5. If you have brought your four legged friend, please keep them under control, as once out of sight, the monkeys, horses and buck are likely to give chase
6. Please clean up after your four legged friend; there are barefooted little people and of all kinds of critters that run around and don’t fancy getting squishy toes
7. Please keep little people on a short leash at all times; paints, crayons and pens are for paper only; any redecoration of the property is carried out by management only
8. Please don’t smoke ciggie’s or anything else in the property
9. We will not be held responsible for any drowning’s in our fun pool, nor any other accidents caused by stupidity
10. See rule 1!